Hey team, I have an issue regarding page layout. I couldn't see the document tree in the side label.

Samreen Fatima May 16, 2022

I used to get the layout of the document in the sidebar but from few days I'm unable to see the document tree in the sidebar.

I have attached the image for your reference. Please go through it & resolve it for me.Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 1.27.08 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2022

Hi @Samreen Fatima ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

I think you are referring to the page tree. The below thread has some solution for you. You can go thorugh the same. 

I hope the above info helps. Have a good day!

thanks,

Srinath T

Samreen Fatima May 30, 2022

Hey Srinath,

I tried to follow the steps shared in the solution above. However, nothing has changed.

Can you please fix it from your end so that we can see the page tree in the side panel?
It's very difficult to keep the track of documents without a tree layout.

Also, another issue we are not able to this space named as JustCall Knowledge Base in the search bar of that space.
Images are attached for your reference.

I request you to look into both the concerns & resolve them as soon as possible.

ThanksScreenshot 2022-05-30 at 1.54.42 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-05-30 at 1.53.38 PM.png

Samreen Fatima May 30, 2022

I was able to resolve the second concern & the problem was that the space was archived. Due to this, I was not able to view the JustCall Knowledge Base Space.

Please look into the first ongoing issue & get this resolved as soon as possible.

Best,

Samreen

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2022

Hi @Samreen Fatima ,

I cant access your site from my side. If you are looking support team to work on your issue. You might want to open support ticket with all the details.  Note you will be able to open ticket only if you have a paid subscription. 

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events