Help with Reporting Plugin query

ITops123
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2011

I need some help creating a query using the reporting plugin.

I would like to generate a table that lists the number of blog posts (aka news items) that each user has created in the last 3 months.

• Across all spaces
  • Grouped by user
  • No need to link to the user profile, as that makes it more expensive

The end product would look like this:

||User Name||# of news items created in last 3 months||

|John Doe|14|

|Jane Doe|2|

|etc| |

I am at a loss. Help?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Peterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2011

Hi there,

You'll want something like this:

{report-table}

{grouping-reporter:content:creator|as=Creator}

{content-reporter:space=@all|type=news|time=3m}

{text-sort:content:creator > user:name}

{content-reporter}

{grouping-reporter}

{report-column:title=User Name}{report-info:grouped:Creator}{report-column}

{report-column:title=# of news items created in last 3 months}{report-info:grouped:@items > collection:size|format=#,##0}{report-column}

{report-empty}_No blogs posted by anyone in the last 3 months_{report-empty}

{report-table}

Hope that helps!

David Peterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2011

Indeed there is:

http://www.customware.net/training/atlassian/confluence/confluence_reporting_plugin.html

Not exactly cheap, but it definitely gets you off and running.

ITops123
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2011

Thanks! I made one change to this in order to get more accurate numbers. I changed 3m to 90d for the time parameter.

Question: I love the reporting plugin but am having a hard time teaching myself. Is there a course someone can take to learn more?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events