Help identifying Confluence version build #4208

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2013

I've been given a space backup from someone elses confluence installation, supposedly version "5.2" which doesn't appear on the downloads page. Attempting to import the space into my 5.2.5 installation results in the error "Restore denied. Your export is too old to be imported in this version of Confluence (Build number 4353 instead of 4208). See Restoring a Space for more information."

None of those build numbers feature on the Confluence Build Information page, though 4353 is referring to my version 5.2.5 installation. Can someone assist in tracking down build 4208 so I can recover this space?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2013

Oddly enough I needed to download version 5.2.3 (got their admins to give me the exact version number). I don't know where Confluence is getting these build numbers, but they are less than useful in this process.

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2013

https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Confluence+Build+Information - 4208 looks like a beta of sorts of Confluence 5.1.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events