Having trouble using the Content by Label Macro

I tried using the Content by Label macro, but not all the pages with that label showed up. The pages with the given label that existed before today were displayed. The pages where I added the macro right before or after I used the macro are not displayed. I thought maybe there was a timing issue here, but I've waited more than 2 hours and still have the same problem. Any ideas why some pages will show up and some won't? I'm using Confluence version 5.8.13

1 answer

1 accepted

Did you try rebuilding the Search Index?

Gear --> General Configuration --> Content Indexing (under ADMINISTRATION) --> Rebuild

Worked like a charm, thanks for your help!

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

605 views 20 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you