I upgraded my Confluence instance from 5.1.2 recently, and the JIRA issues macro from 4.0.29 to 5.0 and the XML URLs that I put into the JIRA issues macro no longer work when I append a username and password to it. It reported the following issue: "Error rendering macro 'jiraissues' : com.atlassian.confluence.macro.MacroExecutionException: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out"
I rolled back JIRA issues to 4.0.29 and now I get a different issue: "Error rendering macro 'jiraissues' : Unable to determine if sort should be enabled." The only troubleshooting help I can find is the following: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Unable+to+Determine+if+Sort+Should+be+Enabled+When+Using+the+JIRA+Issues+Macro
But this doesn't help. The issues table renders correctly if I remove the parameters for the username and password (which I've checked are correct) but not if they're present.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs