Has the voting macro been disabled in the latest version of confluence?

james jenkins April 24, 2012

I tried using the below code for voting but received an unknown macro error. Is there something I can use for voting?

{vote:CCRB Decision}
Approve CR
Approve CR with Conditions
Reject CR
{vote}

6 answers

2 votes
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2012

The voting macro currently only works within the "Wiki Markup" macro. I consider this a bug and raised a ticket accordingly, please view it here: CONF-25333

0 votes
Frank Stiller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2013

The survey plugin got quite some improvements nowadays. But i guess the answer to the main question would be:

You should install "the"/any plugin before it can render anything ;)

0 votes
Jason Newmark October 2, 2013

So I found that id I write my answers in the page and seperate them by lines like this

Yes

Maybe

No

Then highlight them and choose the vote macro, all I have to do is put in a title and the tool does the rest.

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2012
Have you considered using the Content Voting plugin by Adaptavist?

Also, I think that the Confluence Survey Plugin would fulfill your needs, have you tried installing it? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/195

I know that the plugin was specified to work with the version 4.1.x and don't mention the version 4.2 but it may be worthy to try installing this one and test. :)
0 votes
Dean Vermeire August 14, 2012

I don't even see it as an available plugin in Confluence 4.2.8. Where did it go?

0 votes
Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2012

Are you talking about this plugin, https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/CSRVY/Confluence+Survey+Plugin

Did you ensure that you still have the plugin installed?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events