Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has team calendars extension been deprecated

Andrea Leoszko October 24, 2021

We've noticed that the team calendar has disappeared from Confluence pages. Tried following instructions and can't find the extension at all. Does anyone have any suggestions for how we recover this or how we can at least recover the data that was in the calendar?

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/embed-calendars-on-confluence-pages/

3 answers

2 votes
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 25, 2021

Hi @Andrea Leoszko ,

Do you use Confluence Premium? Team Calendars is only a premium feature since beginning of 2021 (Team Calendars for Confluence | Atlassian). This might be the reason why the app has disappeared from your pages, in case you don't use Confluence Premium.

You can either switch to Confluence Premium or use another calendar plugin from Atlassian Marketplace.

Regards,

Britta

Andrea Leoszko October 25, 2021

Thank you. I will check this and confirm.

1 vote
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2021

Hi @Andrea Leoszko

I would check if the app is still avaialble with the admins. You need to go to Manage Apps and looks that it's still there.

team_calendar.png

Regards

Andrea Leoszko October 25, 2021

Thank you. I'll check this too.

0 votes
Jendrik Lutz February 1, 2022

We use the Confluence Standard Plan our calendar disappeared with the renewal of our licence on February 1st. The app is still available as "Paid-via-Atlassian apps"; similar to the screenshot of @Fabian Lim . How can we get in back?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events