Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone gotten this workaround to work?

Ash Chapman October 25, 2016

I see this issue is also raised here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-32637

3 answers

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2016

Right clicking, Copy Image, paste into Word works for me (Windows, Firefox), but if it didn't the workaround I'd use would be to go into the Page Attachments, download the image, and drag and drop (or insert) it into the Word document.  Does that method work for you?

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2016

Are you sure just right clicking an image and selecting Copy Image then pasting in Word doesn't work? Because it works fine for me (using a Mac if it matters).

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2016

What workaround?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events