Has anyone else noticed that their lists no longer appear on their pages?

None of my children pages are appearing on the parent page anymore. This is happening on all template types including forum, meeting notes, documents, etc. It seems to be related to the refreshed design. My recent updates and user activity is also not appearing on the home page. 

Any solutions to fix this? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

Hi,

what do you mean by they do not appear on the parent page ? do you use an include or page tree macro on the parent page or is this related to the page tree no more displayed on the overview page ?

Maybe you could have a look at this discussion, you'll maybe find some requests to vote for as the new shiny UI has broken many things:

What-just-happened-to-Confluence-Cloud

Hope this helps

Thanks for the response Bruno. It has seemed to magically have fixed itself today when I logged in. The issue was that none of my macros like 'content report table' or 'recently updated' were actually pulling in any of the content. But everything is working now. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,525 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you