HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error after upgrade to 6.5.19

Keith Winston October 10, 2019

Upgraded with Linux installer from 5.5.6 to 6.5.19. Upgrade had no errors.

After restart, I get this error on the main page:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: An exception occurred processing [errors.jsp] at line [13]

10:     <link rel="shortcut icon" href="johnson/fav-confluence.ico">
11:     <%
12:         JohnsonPageI18NProvider johnsonPageI18NProvider = (JohnsonPageI18NProvider) BootstrapUtils.getBootstrapContext().getBean("johnsonPageI18NProvider");
13:         String translations = johnsonPageI18NProvider.getTranslations().serialize();
14:     %>
15:     <script>
16:         window.i18n = <%=translations%>;

2 answers

0 votes
Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2019

Hi @Keith Winston ,

Two options to try to address this issue - 

• Try cleaning the plugin cache by following the instructions given in the below Atlassian link and then start the confluence and validate?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-clear-confluence-plugins-cache-297664846.html

• Try to increase the database query timeout value by editing the <installation-directory>/confluence/WEB-INF/classes/databaseSubsystemContext.xml

Please follow the below KB article instructions - 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf610/configuring-database-query-timeout-952623091.html

Thanks,

Kiran

Keith Winston October 12, 2019

I tried both suggestions, but still had the same error. We decided to revert to the previous working version for now.

0 votes
Keith Winston October 10, 2019

Found this about half way down the stack trace, but I really don't know if it is the root cause...

Root Cause

java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedTransactionManager' defined in class path resource [databaseSubsystemContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedLocalSessionFactoryBean5' defined in class path resource [productionDatabaseContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.service.spi.ServiceException: Unable to create requested service [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.spi.JdbcEnvironment]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events