HTML Macro without JS and CSS capability

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2017

Hello All,

I would like to disable the HTML macro  dues to the fact that malicious JS can be inserted in the macro and other reasons. At the same time, I want to retain the ability to render HTML tables into proper output. i.e basically I want the functionality of HTML macro minus the JS/CSS capability. Thus, is there a way to disable entering JS/CSS in existing HTML macro or available plugin which can do the same. I am on confluence 6.3.x server version.

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2017

Just realized that major HTML tags are supported in the wiki markup which is easily supported by confluence - https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-wiki-markup-251003035.html 

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2017

You can also do quite a bit with the  source editor.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events