cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group membership tracking

Michael Simon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

Is there a way to track/audit who granted/revoked permissions to users?  Who added users, etc.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2014

Hi Michael,

As far as I know, this is not possible since Confluence doesn't store this information in the database.

We have an feature opened here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-6960

It's hard to tell if it will be ever implemented due some complexities. Even so, I recommend to vote and ask your colleagues to vote as well. Also commenting in the ticket can raise the popularity of the case.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Michael Simon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2014

Even if it was just stored in the log files and I had to sift through those. Pretty lame not to have this ability. Other tools we use keep history of every change done. Its great being able to see all the changes that are made. If an email address is even changed other tools have it. I won't say which product specifically but... Come on Atlassian.

Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2014

What kind of 'complexities' are these?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events