Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google iCal Subscription fails

delph.ine February 16, 2013

Hi,

I'm using Confluence 4.3.5 with newest team calendar plugin. I have a google apps calendar and tried to subscribe Google Cal to team calendars. But if I've entered all necessary data (iCal URL from Google Cal and working credentials) i get the error message, that

"Specified calendar does not exist. Possible problems: Check that the Calendar URL you provided exists and you have the correct permissions to access it."

All data is correct and verified but where's the problem? Any ideas?

delph.ine

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
RianA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2013

Hi delph.ine,

Since it's a private calendar that is accessed through credential, try to use the private address of Calendar and see whether it worked. Usually it needs to use the private address instead of the normal address.

Hope it helps.

Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2013

Thanks for sharing.

Gabrielle Gagnon May 5, 2013

What is the difference between a private address and the "normal" address, and how do you get the private address?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events