Google Chart within Confluence - Access denied

Hi,

Charts which have been published from google sheets are not displaying on the wiki - an 'Access denied' error message displays instead of the published charts. This was working fine yesterday.
Other wiki pages have been affected by this issue.

Can anyone suggest a solution/workaround?

HTML code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/static/modules/gviz/1.0/chart.js"> {"dataSourceUrl":"//docs.google.com/a/openbet.com/spreadsheet/tq?key=0AmAfXSjNjIdmdEx0Nlp2eFZvWDF4Skt4cS1NQ1RhSHc&transpose=0&headers=1&merge=COLS&range=A1%3AA7%2CD1%3AH7&gid=3&pub=1","options":{"titleTextStyle":{"bold":true,"color":"#000","fontSize":"12"},"legendTextStyle":{"color":"#222","fontSize":"10"},"animation":{"duration":0},"width":450,"hAxis":{"useFormatFromData":true,"minValue":null,"viewWindowMode":null,"viewWindow":null,"maxValue":null},"vAxes":[{"useFormatFromData":true,"title":"","minValue":null,"viewWindow":{"min":null,"max":null},"logScale":false,"maxValue":null},{"useFormatFromData":true,"minValue":null,"viewWindow":{"min":null,"max":null},"logScale":false,"maxValue":null}],"title":"TB System Testing - Defects Raised by Priority","booleanRole":"certainty","height":320,"domainAxis":{"direction":-1},"legend":"right","useFirstColumnAsDomain":true,"annotations":{"domain":{}},"isStacked":false,"tooltip":{}},"state":{},"view":{"columns":[{"calc":"stringify","type":"string","sourceColumn":0},1,2,3,4,5]},"isDefaultVisualization":true,"chartType":"ColumnChart","chartName":"Chart8"} </script>

View mode

Displaying pageView.png

Edit mode

Displaying pageEdit.png

Thanks for any help,
Mark

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

In the data source url, I had to remove the "&pub=1" from the parameters. This fixed my issue.

Davin Studer Community Champion May 12, 2014

You should mark Bruna's answer as the answer if it answered your question.

This widget could not be displayed.

It usually happens when the spreadsheets are not public. Is important to make sure that all of the pages of the sheet public and that they are published.

Hi Bruna,

All the sheets are public and have been published - still not working.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks for the quick reply and help.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

411 views 4 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you