Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Calendar Macro -- Multiple Calendars -- URL List?

Serge Braverman March 4, 2021

Does anyone have any experience using the Google Calendar Macro to insert one Widget that displays multiple Google Calendars? It apparently supports that because it asks for a list of Google Calendar URLs, but I've been unable to get more than one to display at once. Does anyone know how the list of URL's is supposed to be separated? I've tried spaces, commas, and semicolons, with the URL's contained in quotes and without. Some screenshots for context:

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 1.59.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-04 at 1.57.46 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2021
Serge Braverman March 4, 2021

Hi Vero -- definitely good links but not exactly what I'm trying to do -- basically I'm referring to the Google Calendar Macro -- there's a place to put in a "URL List" but I'm not sure how you separate the URL's within the list (and the macro doesn't say). Everything I've tried results in just one calendar being displayed. Thank you for replying! :)

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 1.57.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-04 at 1.59.05 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events