Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gilly/Edubrite integration features blocked by space restrictions.

Rasmus Åkerblom March 30, 2020

Hello, I'm setting up an edubrite platform linked to our confluence portal through the gilly add on. Everything in terms of integrations has worked out fine so far. Though I have one issue. The Edubrite team is already aware of this issue and are simultaneously investigating the problem. They asked me to reach out to you as well.

I am trying to download a confluence page to the Edubrite "create course" session. When specifying the URL for the page from which I need the information I get the following e

rror. See images:EdubriteAddConfluencePage1.PNGEdubriteAddConfluencePage2.PNGEdubriteAddConfluencePage3.PNG

Except from this issue I can import users from our confluence page without any problems. All other integrations seems to work without issues.

In the Space Settings > Permissions there are no additional options of granting access for Gilly/Edubrite as an add on, it isn't automatically added to the permissions page and  wont be recognized any existing add-on user (when I search for it) for me to add to my permissions table. My global permissions also looks "ok". 

Do you have any ideas? From where could this integration be blocked?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events