• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Getting "WARN Failure executing remote method: movePage: You do not have the permission to perform this action" with Universal Wiki COnverter

Getting "WARN Failure executing remote method: movePage: You do not have the permission to perform this action" with Universal Wiki COnverter

Jonathan Eggers February 15, 2012

When I run the Universal Wiki Converter to import from my current Wiki to Confluence I'm receiving the error:

WARN Failure executing remote method: movePage: You do not have the permission to perform this action

I've checked the permission settings and the user has full access to the space I'm importing to. Has anyone run into this before? I'm running UWC 3.13 and Confluence 3.5.13.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2012

@Jonamerica

Without knowing what you are doing more explicitly - at a minimum, what flavor/version Wiki you are importing from - its pretty hard to help you here.

Nonetheless, the UWC is supported via AppFusions, since the developer is a key member of our team.

Please contact us at info@appfusions.com for more proactive support.

There's many factors to consider in migrations, and the UWC is not a silver bullet - only a helper to get you further along, faster, than if you didn't have it. Important to adjust your expectations - migrations are a process.

Best,

Ellen

0 votes
Petja Zöllner March 18, 2014

Well - I had the same error, and there were "<" and ">" Symbols in my TWiki content, which I changed all to "(" and ")". Then I was able to import the TWiki pages.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events