Getting fatal error "could not extract ResultSet"

Intal July 10, 2018

I made a backup. During backup procedure no free space on storagew left.

I removed backup and reloaded server. After restarting i've got fatal exception:

"JDBC exception on Hibernate data access: SQLException for SQL [n/a]; SQL state [HY000]; error code [50000]; could not extract ResultSet; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: could not extract ResultSet"

Is there any way to get backup from current instalation and move to to new one or restore it?

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2018

If you have a backup of your database from before the incident and a file system backup of the  Confluence Home directory you can follow the procedure described in Migrating Confluence Between Servers to restore to before the disk space issue.

You might try just restoring the database from backup first, as the directories on the file system have probably not changed.

Intal July 10, 2018

Thank you for your help. 

I have last week backup but I'd like to get latest data.

If it is no possible i follow recovery procedure.  But it is not the best solution for me :(

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2018

If you have daily backups enabled (they are enabled by default) you may have an XML backup from last night in the <Confluence_Home>/backups folder.

If you have a recent XML backup you can install a new instance of Confluence and after it is up, go to Confluence Admin>Back-up and Restore and restore the backup from there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events