Getting exceptions in Confluence after upgrade to 5.5.2

hemanth acharya July 7, 2014

I have recently upgraded the confluence to 5.5.2 from 5.4 version. I get the following exceptions on some scenarios. I have seen in some suggestions and cleared the cache in the confluence_home folder but of no use. Could anyone tell me Why/What/How of this exception?

Thanks.

[xhtml.view.macro.ViewMacroMarshaller] marshalInternal Error rendering macro: detailssummary
 com.google.template.soy.tofu.SoyTofuException: In template Confluence.Templates.Macro.MasterDetail.contentLink2: When evaluating "contextPath()": Error while computing function "contextPath()": null
     at com.google.template.soy.tofu.internal.BaseTofu.renderMainHelper(BaseTofu.java:341)
     at com.google.template.soy.tofu.internal.BaseTofu.renderMain(BaseTofu.java:300)
     at com.google.template.soy.tofu.internal.BaseTofu.access$100(BaseTofu.java:56)
     at com.google.template.soy.tofu.internal.BaseTofu$RendererImpl.render(BaseTofu.java:427)
     at com.atlassian.soy.impl.DefaultSoyManager.render(DefaultSoyManager.java:117)
     at com.atlassian.soy.impl.DefaultSoyTemplateRenderer.render(DefaultSoyTemplateRenderer.java:52)
     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor661.invoke(Unknown Source)
     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
     at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:307)
     at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:58)
     at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:62)
     at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
     at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131)
     at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119)
     at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
     at org.springframework.osgi.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invokeUnprivileged(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:56)
     at org.springframework.osgi.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invoke(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:39)
     at org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.java:59)
     at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131)
     at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119)
     at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy906.render(Unknown Source)
     at com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.soy.ConfluenceSoyTemplateRenderer.renderTo(ConfluenceSoyTemplateRenderer.java:38)
     at com.atlassian.confluence.renderer.template.DelegatingTemplateRenderer.renderTo(DelegatingTemplateRenderer.java:44)
     at com.atlassian.confluence.renderer.template.DelegatingTemplateRenderer.renderTo(DelegatingTemplateRenderer.java:25)
/marshalInternal Error rendering macro: detailssummary

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2014

Hi Hemanth, you mentioned that you're getting this exception in some scenarios, perhaps is it occuring during space export? In case so, I found that there's an open bug report with the same exception here and it reffers to the Page Properties Macro, you may want to check whether this is the same case.

Cheers

Hi @Tiago... Just did an export of the space. Seems to work fine without the occurance of this exception. I think this is not the scenario.

@Tiago.. Let me check that with the page properties macro. Thanks

0 votes
hemanth acharya July 8, 2014

@Tiago.. Yes, it is related to the Bug you have mentioned. It is occuring during space export. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events