Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error - Sign in with Google temporarily disabled

Dina May 30, 2018

On my Confluence page I have a Google doc imbedded.

I am asked to login with my Google account after I do that I get this message:image (3).png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2018

Dina,

Could you confirm if your Confluence version is Cloud and if you're using the Google Drive for Confluence macro to embed?

It appears that it could be this issue:

If you are not the owner/author of the document, then you will see that error. There is no workaround at the moment.

Regards,

Shannon

Craig Eastman June 20, 2018

Shannon, this information you are providing here is incorrect.  See the thread that you posted.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2018

Hi Craig, 

There doesn’t appear to be any information on the original post regarding which add-on or even which Confluence version this error pertains to. Therefore I’m forced to make an educated guess with the lack of information at hand. 

If you are experiencing the same issue, could you kindly let me know your Confluence version as well as which add-on you’re using to embed a document? 

It will also be helpful if you can provide any error messages from the server logs (in the case if you’re using Confluence Server) at the time the error occurs. Please also have a look at your Developer console and let me know what you see there. 

Thank you,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events