Getting below error when trying to upgrade the confluence.

Akshay Bhagwat May 29, 2022

[atlassian.confluence.util.AbstractBootstrapHotSwappingFilter] doFilter Could not get swap target filter---------------------at the catlina.out file on the confluence installation path

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2022

Hi @Akshay Bhagwat ,

first of all please check the confluence home has been correctly setup. 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-relocate-the-confluence-home-directory-318668907.html

Please let us know,

Fabio

Akshay Bhagwat May 30, 2022

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your reply this works for me. but now getting another error.

BootstrapException: Unable to bootstrap application: The database driver (oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver) was not found in the class path.<br/>This Confluence installation cannot be upgraded automatically.

Could you please suggest here?

Thanks,

Akshay

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

Hi @Akshay Bhagwat ,

you need to put Oracle driver, based on your Oracle version, in the confluence installation folder/confluence/WEB-INF/lib and start again Confluence

Like Akshay Bhagwat likes this
Akshay Bhagwat May 30, 2022

Hi Fabio,

This resolved my issue thanks a lot for your quick response.

Thanks,

Akshay

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 30, 2022

Hi @Akshay Bhagwat ,

I'm happy for that. Please mark my answer as accepted ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events