Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get statistics regarding pages synced by "Space Sync"

Gadi Katz April 11, 2022

Hi,

I installed Space Sync for Confluence (Beta) .

I setup another space and started syncing specific pages.

I am looking for a way to get statistics on the pages status both on the source and on the destination.

For example - say one of the contributors added a new page and forgot to hit the "Push" button to sync it or a contributor updated a page and forgot to sync it, I would like to be able to compare and find out such information.

Thanks,

Gadi

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2022

Hi @Gadi Katz welcome to the Atlassian community.

I see that this app is an Atlassian market place plugin for Confluence and that too in beta stage.

I have skimmed their documentation and couldn't find details about statistics. I would request you to reach out their support team.

Takafumi Ohtake -Ricksoft-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 11, 2022

Hi @Gadi Katz 

I'm Takafumi from Ricksoft, the vendor of the app.
Thank you for trying Space Sync for Confluence.

As G subramanyam said, unfortunately, there's no feature to show statistics of synced pages at the moment.
We have a story for the feature in our backlog. So, we would implement it in the future.

Hi @G subramanyam 

Thank you so much for helping with our product.

Like G subramanyam likes this
Gadi Katz April 14, 2022

Thanks for your answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events