Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Page Not Found on Space Home Page

Earlybyte March 8, 2020

After an update of our confluence server, something in the database might be corrupted.

When visiting some pages we got a "Page Not Found" error:

Screenshot 2020-03-08 at 20.48.45.png

The link for the "page i was looking for" does link to the same page I was already on. Even when clicking on the link to the page we still got the "page not found" error. What we observed is when going to  the "reorder pages" settings and just move it to another page and back the page could suddenly be displayed without any problem. I guess it must be some kind of database link that is missing and that gets generated when moving around the pages.

Now the same thing somehow happened for a whole space, making it impossible to visit that space. Since we cannot reorder the whole space our workaround described above did not work here. For the Space we got the following errors:

Screenshot 2020-03-08 at 20.51.40.pngThe space does also not appear in the space directory, but is somehow visible in the search:

Screenshot 2020-03-08 at 20.51.31.png

Unfortunately when clicking on the search result the page not found appears again.

Is there a way fix this kind of missing link thing directly in the database?

Thank you for your support.

1 answer

0 votes
B_ Normann P_ Nielsen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2020

Try reindexing and clear cache.

Or do a rollback if possible(?)

Otherwise - Atlassian Support

Earlybyte March 11, 2020

Did try reindex but it didn't work.

Then made a backup from within Confluence and restored it right after, luckily this somehow fixed the missing links.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events