Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Blank Page unexpectedly

Lucas Chen August 22, 2017

I think this error display is because I upload and insert the graphic into my article. Then I got the blank page. Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 4.13.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-22 at 4.12.58 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2017

Could you give us a bit more detail on exactly what you're doing, what version you are on and what macros you have on the page when you're trying to attach the image?

Sorry! It's back now. Maybe it's during the deploy make us a while blank article? We are using web version to edit the article and after I did the picture upload and attend my picture, I got the error.And Thanks for your reply.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2017

I am afraid I do not understand that.  What deploy?  What web version?  Could you explain what macros are on the page and what version you are on?

Sorry! I didn't explain well. The app working fine now. No need to tracking anymore. Thanks, ^^~

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events