Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Support for On Demand Instances?

Greg Pienkowski May 20, 2015

We are currently looking for a markdown solution in our Confluence pages.  Will your add on support On Demand JIRA products in the future?  Is it in your current roadmap? Thanks in advance.

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2015

Hi Greg,

I'm the author of the Render Markdown plugin for Confluence Cloud: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/render-Markdown which has basically the same features as the Atlassian plugin and should work for you.

As far as JIRA, there is no markdown plugin yet available for Cloud (i.e. OnDemand), but I may or may not be working on one...

0 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2015

Hi Greg, 

As we can see that the Markdown add-on which is developed by Atlassian Labs. For that, since this is one of the add-ons made for an experiment, we currently don't have a clarification on a possible Roadmap for this (perhaps, not yet). However, we can see that this add-on is compatible. In case running into issues with that, one of the options would be to ask here (in our Questions forum). smile

Hope it helps you, sir!

Regards, 

Giuliano Tenedini

Confluence/Crowd Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events