Free trial - Outlook Calendar for Confluence - DataCenter

Deleted user January 10, 2020

Hello to the community,

I'm trying to use the free trial of this application : Outlook Calendar for Confluence (DataCenter).

And I get some difficulties, I have this message. Does someone know this situation ? 

Regards,

Jean-Baptiste

1 answer

1 vote
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2020

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Thanks for posting! It looks like if you may have tried to include a screenshot in your post, but unfortunately it didn't get uploaded. I dug back into our support system and found a previous ticket you opened in the past that had a screenshot attached. Here's the text that was included on that screenshot:

AADSTS50020: User account 'test@outlook.fr' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Yasoon GmbH' and cannot access the application '<application-id>'(Outlook Calendars for Confluence) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

(note that I've stripped the email address and application-id from the error text)

While this is a third party app, here are some things you may be able to check (based on what documentation I read about the app):

• Office365 subscription - it's noted that the app requires Office365, but I'm not totally sure that your outlook.fr email address is an Office365 subscriber. This could potentially be causing issues.
  • The app's documentation does mention adding an application link, although I am uncertain if this is required for the Confluence calendar portion. Details here: https://yasoon.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OAFJ/pages/12226107/Create+Application+Link

Since this is a Marketplace app offered by a vendor, I'm unable to provide direct support for you. Those are my best guesses of things that might help based on the app's documentation, but you should reach out to the vendor directly if you continue to have trouble getting it set up.

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events