Free Trail?

Doug Shapiro October 27, 2016

Hello. We wanted to try your Poll for Confluence Cloud.  I thought I clicked "Free Trial" but it looks like it subscribed me.  I see no indication that I am in a free trial period.  I unsubscribed but only see "subscribe" as an option.  I'm not sure what went wrong here for the free trial.  Please let me know how you can help.

2 answers

1 vote
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2016

Hi Douglas, 

You can subscribe yourself to a free trial. You will have 7 days to test on cloud version. 

Regards,

Lameck.

0 votes
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2016

Hi Douglas,

Thanks for your interest in our add-on. I haven't seen this issue before and I also received your email to our support address. Lets continue our discussion via email and then I'll post back here any solutions that might help others once we resolve it.

Thanks,

Tim

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events