Free Adaptavist plugins gone away with 5.1.5->5.2.3 upgrade

Alexander Afonyashin August 18, 2013

Hi,

After upgrading I lost free Adaptavist license (?). Although Plugin Licensing Manager shows that license is valid, it says "There are no enabled plugins that require this license" but there're at least Bubbles and Download Manager plugins installed and enabled.

Any ideas how to fix that without downgrading to 5.1.5 version?

Best regards,

Alexander Afonyashin

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexander Afonyashin August 20, 2013

PLM 0.7.0-beta works correctly and fixed the problem. But Rate Macro plugin is still not compatible with 5.2.x

0 votes
ЮрийК November 13, 2013

ERROR [http-80-40] [plugin.licensing.internal.PluginLicenseServiceImpl] getPluginLicensing No plugin found with key: com.adaptavist.confluence.bubbles

Confluence 5.3

Alexander Afonyashin November 13, 2013

That's why we delayed move to 5.3.

0 votes
Belnet Logistics August 25, 2013

Hi Alexander, do you have any idea where I can download the Beta version of PLM? I seem to have the same problem. Thanks!

Alexander Afonyashin August 25, 2013

Hi Belnet,

I asked them via email what solution exists. They sent beta asking this helps.

Regards,

Alexander

0 votes
CharlesH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2013

I'd suggest uninstalling one of the affected plugins, then re-installing it to see if that fixes the issue.

It seems that problem is with Plugin License Manager from Adaptivist since some plugins like Create Page warns about license but work.

0 votes

Log is filled with errors like: "isLicensed Plugin com.adaptavist.confluence.bubbles has no license"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events