Free Adaptavist plugins gone away with 5.1.5->5.2.3 upgrade

Hi,

After upgrading I lost free Adaptavist license (?). Although Plugin Licensing Manager shows that license is valid, it says "There are no enabled plugins that require this license" but there're at least Bubbles and Download Manager plugins installed and enabled.

Any ideas how to fix that without downgrading to 5.1.5 version?

Best regards,

Alexander Afonyashin

5 answers

1 accepted

PLM 0.7.0-beta works correctly and fixed the problem. But Rate Macro plugin is still not compatible with 5.2.x

Log is filled with errors like: "isLicensed Plugin com.adaptavist.confluence.bubbles has no license"

I'd suggest uninstalling one of the affected plugins, then re-installing it to see if that fixes the issue.

It seems that problem is with Plugin License Manager from Adaptivist since some plugins like Create Page warns about license but work.

Hi Alexander, do you have any idea where I can download the Beta version of PLM? I seem to have the same problem. Thanks!

Hi Belnet,

I asked them via email what solution exists. They sent beta asking this helps.

Regards,

Alexander

ERROR [http-80-40] [plugin.licensing.internal.PluginLicenseServiceImpl] getPluginLicensing No plugin found with key: com.adaptavist.confluence.bubbles

Confluence 5.3

That's why we delayed move to 5.3.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

287 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you