Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms and Confluence 4.2

Bill_Campbell July 25, 2012

Hello - I need to create forms within the confluence. I started with the scaffolding plugin, which was great until 4.0 came out and it no longer works in a way I find is adequate. I

I can create templates, but want people to be able to fill in forms such as a customer profile sheet, derived from the template. I can't find a clean method on how to do this. Any idea?

Anyone creating forms that are user friendly where they can just input fields?

3 answers

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2015

Old question, but would like to mention that in 2015 there is an option to do this easily and fully integrated into Confluence, check out ConfiForms plugin for Confluence to create data entry forms and workflows (works on 5.1-5.8.x), but if needed could be run on Confluence 4.3+

0 votes
Amalia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2012

Thank you - the concept of wufo is nice, but its not really integrated into confluence. I need the data to be in the WIKI not stored offsite. Neat product though.

0 votes
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 25, 2012

Maybe check out freevo forms.

You could also just embed Wufoo forms if that works for you.

Thanks - Freevo looks like the cat's meow, but it also has a $40,000 price tag (from what I could determine). Far too expensive for me to implement.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events