Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formating issue when migrating mediawiki to confluence using Universal Wiki Converter

Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2013

For EX:

Underline word in mediawiki is displayed with tag.

<u>Option</u>

Any idea for mapping?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mirko Skramusky
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2013

Hi!

There's an special UnderlineParser in the converter.mediawiki.properties (search for Mediawiki.1504.underline.xmlevent) . This one should correctly replace this tags.

Hope this helps.

Regards

1 vote
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2013

Hello There,

In a first moment it seems that this can be a convertion problem from the mediawiki, but I'm not sure if this is expected for this kind of convertion from the mediawiki. To obtain a better assistance with this kind of procedure and the UWC I would suggest you to make a contact with the Atlassian Expert AppFusions, that is an expert with UWC cases, you can contact them by the following:

http://www.appfusions.com/

info@appfusions.com

+1-888-516-2890

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

LJ.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events