First had database issues then it couldnt clear cache - now I am getting below error Please help !!!

Surendra Kalidindi August 23, 2017

I have given all the permissions to the windows user. Unable to install and get it working - have been trying to install this and get it work for 1 week - but it is not working - need immediate help as I am extremely frustrated:

Cause

com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set
    at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:149)

caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set
    at com.atlassian.spring.container.SpringContainerContext.getComponent(SpringContainerContext.java:48)

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2017

I understand you are installing Confluence and you ran into some database and cache issues. Now you are seeing the "Spring Application context has not been set" error even though you checked the file system permissions.

Please check all the resolutions on the article: Confluence does not start due to Spring Application context has not been set. The error can occur because of database or name resolution issues as well as file system permissions.

Please let us know more about the database and cache issues you ran into before. That could help point us in the right direction to resolve the current issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events