Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find pages which are restricted to members of an already deleted group

Holm Spitzer February 10, 2013

Hello,

we are using Confluence 3.5.11 in our company. I've got a request to restore some missing pages.
All missing pages were created by members of one group that no longer exists and only members of this group had access to these pages. And of course, these users have no idea about title of their missing pages and i can't find the content in the database.

My question is, how can i find these missing pages and how can i make they visible?

Any kind of help is highly appreciated.

Best regards, Holm

1 answer

1 vote
Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2013

Hi Holm,

Any member of the confluence-administrators group can access Space Admin functions. In the space admin > restricted pages section of each space, you can see a list of all restricted pages. You'll need to have some idea of what these pages are, or who the users were that set the restrictions. Then you can alter the restrictions from that portion of the Space Admin > Restricted Pages.

Hope that helps.

Holm Spitzer March 20, 2013

Hi Ryan,

thanks for your help. I found the pages and could restore them.

But the content was to old and outdated, so the users were not longer interested in on it. :-(

Best regards,

Holm

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events