Filtering cards by labels... Or vs AND

Rick Hamlet September 1, 2022

For example, say my board has ten labels and quite a few of my cards utilize multiple labels, if I want to filter out only those cards which have two specific labels assigned to them, how do I do it?  Currently, if I check the boxes to select those two labels, I get those cards assigned one OR the other label.  I would like to get only those cards which have one label AND the other. 

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

Hello @Rick Hamlet 

Is this really a Confluence question or is it a Jira question? I suspect it is a Jira question. If so, you will be more likely to get help if you post it in the appropriate Jira community.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira/ct-p/jira

If you do post there, please include a link to the new post in this thread. Also, it is very helpful if you provide information such as the hosting type (Cloud or Server/DC), whether you are working with a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project (shown at the bottom of the left-side navigation pane), and provide images of what you are seeing.

Rick Hamlet September 3, 2022

Please disregard this posting.  Apparently,  not the correct forum.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events