Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering and sorting based on second table row

MR April 24, 2017

I want to create a rather large table consisting of several topics/categories each with a number of sub-items. I am able to create the table and add custom filters, etc.

However, since filtering and sorting expects the headings to be in the first row, I was not able to add a different first row with merged cells and a category headline. This makes the table rather difficult to work with.

Is there a possibility to add a first row with the categories and shift the filtering and sorting options to the second row?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2017

The Table Plus macro in Bob Swift's Advanced Tables for Confluence plugin can do this. Add the macro to the page, put your table inside the macro, and then put 2 in the heading rows option.

For more on the capabilities, see the plugin's documentation here.

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 2.33.01 PM.png

Daniel Ventura June 1, 2021

Hi 

Just wondering if there's any additional settings that need to be set, as I am still unable to filter the second row.Capture.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events