Filtering a Page Properties Report?

tbellmr April 10, 2020

I have created a combo box using the HTML macro to be able to select either the OPEN or CLOSED statuses.  From there is use an href to go to the correct page.  Those pages have an Included text value of "Status|Closed" while the other has "Status|Open".

Is there a better, more dynamic way to do this such that I do not have to have two different pages with pretty much the same thing?  That is can I do "Status|xxxx" where xxxx is the dynamic value?  What if the status where inside of the status macro - how does that work?

Also not sure where I came across this but where is it described that the vertical bar is the separator between the column and value that I would have thought would be column = value?

3 answers

2 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2020

I think Table Filter can help in this case: it can filter the Page Properties Report by statuses.

tbellmr April 10, 2020

We do not have the Table Filter macro.

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2020

It is an app that should be installed additionally in order to use the Table Filter macro.

tbellmr April 12, 2020

Right, we do not have it and I do not expect we will get it.  Looking for alternatives that do not include table filter.

0 votes
tbellmr April 12, 2020

We do not have either the pivot table or table filter macros.  Is there a way to do what I desire without an add-on/macro?

0 votes
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2020

Hi @tbellmr , kindly check if your confluence has pivot table macro, this will help you in this scenario you mentioned.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events