Filter Content Owners

Samuel James July 21, 2021

Situation: Say, if a Space has 20 pages and there are 5 Content Owners handling these pages.

Solution needed: Is there a possibility to filter for Content Owners in a way that we need to view what pages were being handled by these Content Owners in a single Dashboard/Plane

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2021

Hello Samuel,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I would like to clarify some things first, to make sure we fully understood your question. 
By content owners, do you mean the author of pages? (Not including other users who collaborated with the page)

If so, currently we don't have a native tool that can list on a page or macro, all the authors from pages on a space.

We have this feature request suggesting its implementation on this report:

Please feel free to add any feedback or comments about your use case there. We would love to hear from you on how important it is for you, so our team can also be aware of how useful it would be and how it impacts our user's workflow.

Although we don't have something on our MarketPlace that would do exactly what you are looking for, it might be worth checking some of the add-ons for page control to see if suits your needs. :)

I hope that helps, Samuel! Feel free to let us know if the use case is a bit different from what we understood though.

Kindest Regards,
Jessica

Samuel James July 26, 2021

Thanks Jessica,

Though I couldn't find a specific Macro/Plugin for this, I found Excerpt Macro to be useful.

@ pages, using Except Macro, I've created a table to segregate the multiple statuses. And mentioned concern author of the page

@ Space, using Excerpt Include Macro, I called out these pages. 

It worked

Kind Regards,

Samuel Srungarapati.

macro @ page.PNGmacro @ space.PNG

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2023

If, instead of working with excerpts and tables, you want a more native experience and less manual and less error-prone way to manage page status and page owner, use the Better Content Archiving app which offers native features for both.

You can set the owners with a few clicks for complete page trees:

set-page-owner.gif

Plus, content statuses are automatically refreshed by the app in the background, always showing the most current information.

You can do a lot more with status, owners, notifications, reports, searches, just check out the app documentation.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events