File list with document status

Mohammad AlHunaidi April 19, 2021

I am looking to create a file list (a list of uploaded documents) and the status for these documents (i.e. whether they are WIP, pending sign-off or signed off).

A plus would be if I could capture:

1) The document version that has been signedoff.

2) The date it has been signed off

3) The individual who has signed it off.

Any help would be great!

Thanks.

1 answer

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2021

@Mohammad AlHunaidi Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

You could build out a page where you maintain this information but it would be up to the individuals who are making the changes to do so.  There are apps like Confiforms that allow you to create a form and workflow to help track information and would make it more of a defined process in Confluence.  You might download that and give it a try.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2021

Thank you for mentioning our ConfiForms app @Brant Schroeder! Appreciate that a lot

And welcome @Mohammad AlHunaidi to try it out and if you need any help - feel free to raise a support ticket with us at any time

Alex

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events