File attachments not referenced on page

I can easily list files attached to a page, but is there a way to obtain a list (subset) of these attachments that are no longer referenced on the page, something like ‘dead’ or broken attachments?  That would be very helpful for wiki page cleanup.

Thanks, Howard

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Howard,

I believe the Confluence Unused Attachments add-on could work for you if you're on Confluence Server. Alternatively, we do have a feature request for this:

Have a look at this past Community question for a few more solutions that could help you.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Thanks a bunch, Shannon.  I have already passed the plug-in info from Alutus Tech to our support team for follow-up.  Looks like it may do the trick.

Great! Thank you for confirming that. If you have any trouble please let us know.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks a bunch, Shannon.  Looks like the plug-in from Alutus Tech may do the trick.  I've passed the info to our support team for follow-up.

Best,

Howard

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

596 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you