Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Failed to load when using Include page

Trang Vo Ha May 8, 2023

I'm using Include Page to copy content from a page (not public workspace) to another (public workspace). However, the file always Failed to load

How can I fix that?

Screen Shot 2023-05-08 at 18.44.55.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2023

@Trang Vo Ha do you have access to the other workspace that you are coping the file from?

Trang Vo Ha August 22, 2023

Yes I have, I'm the one who is admin of both workspace
For context, I have internal workspace where my team post product change log, then I want to include it to another public workspace for my client to access

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2023

@Trang Vo Ha Is the screenshot what you are seeing or what your client is seeing?  If the clients do not have access to the internal space, specifically view access to the page, they will not be able to see the information contained on that page.  https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-include-page-macro/ 

Trang Vo Ha August 23, 2023

I understand now. 

In this case, please add my need (include page to another public space so that it can be shared to external ones who do not have access, like sharing change log to client and user) into the backlog.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events