Faster Way To Organize Wiki

Hi All:

Does Atlassian have a service where I can more quickly create/reorder pages. Something similar to a file browser on my computer?

Could I create a Wiki in markdown files locally, and then just upload and get the same structure and nesting?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Dan,

you don't write if you are talking about Confluence Server or Cloud.

I used to create structure quite quickly using the Webdav Interface. I mounted the WebDav from Confluence into my Finder and then every page is represented by a folder. So you can easily create Pages & Subpages by creating folders (doesn't address you Markdown)

But I know Webdav is no longer supported by Confluence Cloud - only Server.

If you are good on scripting you can probably do something via the REST API or the Bob Swift CLI Apps.

Maybe this helps nevertheless.

Cheers,
Christian

Sorry Christian, I was referring to Confluence Cloud. Thanks for the suggestions though and the CLI option you posted looks like it will work for Cloud.

Sad there aren't any faster options but oh well.

Again thanks for answering.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

401 views 4 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you