Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to execute command (ConnectException: failed to connect to Secured Object)

Deleted user November 9, 2016

Hi team,

I am new to Blueid. i am facing below issue.

I am facing one issue while connecting blueid app with my local system.

First i initialized my mobile device and created tocken by entering mobile device id and secure object id. and created few command. after that i sync then those command was displaying in BlueID SDK app.

I have created secured object using below command in my local system (fedora 24)

java -jar sdkforc-initializer.jar -apiKey BT0QGQEOP00FKAIK5GRA -int -type C_LE -savekeys -saveQR -urls socket://my_local_system_ip_address:7766  

after that it generated .c file. i copied this .c configuration file in config directory of BlueID-SDKforC

then i did build using scons command. build is successful and it created executable file lockserver in target folder.

now when i trying to execute command from my mobile blueid sdk app then its giving an error " Failed to execute command (ConnectException: failed to connect to Secured Object)  "

I should receive some log entry.

is there any documentation about execution of command from my android mobile blueid sdk app to my local system.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2016

I suspect you're using something that has documentation held in Confluence, you've looked for help, and found the link to "help with Confluence", rather than "help with blueid".

Could you either explain what this has to do with Confluence, or have another look at the documentation site for the right links for help with blueid?

Deleted user November 9, 2016

Hi Nic Brogh,

>> Could you either explain what this has to do with Confluence, or have another look at the documentation site for the right links for help with blueid?

This question related to blueid. i did not found out url for blueid help so asked this question in this forum.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2016

Then, as I said before, have a look at the Blueid documentation site again, you're in the wrong place here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events