Facing an issue while accessing the URL of confluence

Karthik Vennapaneni October 9, 2019

Hello Team,

Facing an issue while accessing the URL of confluence in intranet environment but same URL is accessible through internet without any issue . 

Its a intermittent issue i have checked logs of the application also but did'nt find any errors . What could be problem ?

Thanks and Regards

Karthik

1 answer

0 votes
Mathis Hellensberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2019

Could be a firewall issue? I have had the same problem with Jira/Confluence not loading assets correctly in intranet environments.

Karthik Vennapaneni October 10, 2019

Hi Mathis,

Thanks for your response . In your case how you have resolved your issue ? when you had problem in intranet environments.

Mathis Hellensberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2019

I checked the console in my browser and found out it wasn't allowed to 'GET' the assets. If that's the case you'll need to edit your firewall settings or talk to an administrator. 

Hope this helps! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events