External link for space

Preeti Sharma March 2, 2020

Is there a way to share an external link which allows the viewer to access space along with its pages?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2020

@Preeti Sharma  Welcome to the community!

You can share space link two ways,

1. Share URL to space as show in browser
    • It will like - SITE_NAME.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SPACE_KEY/overview
    • This URL doesn't change until you update space key
  2. Share using 'Share' button
    • When you visit a space home page, you will see a 'Share' button on menu bar in top-right side.
    • On clicking this button you will see 'copy link' option (this create a tiny link to your space.
    • Screenshot 2020-03-03 at 11.42.47 AM.png
Preeti Sharma March 3, 2020

@DPKJ  I want to share the space with non-confluence users. Currently, I am using the external link feature;

Screenshot 2020-03-03 at 1.49.25 PM - Edited.pnghowever, when I share a space using an external link, the viewer is not able to access the pages within the shared space. I am looking for a way to share my space with external users, but by not making it public.

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2020

Oh! I don't think that is possible, pages has to be public if you want to share them with non-confluence users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events