Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend online trial

Tor Brondbo May 17, 2015

I was going to set up a few things in Confluence to be able to demonstrate the system to the management. But now I got an email from you telling that everything will be deleted after one week, so then I won't be able to demonstrate the system. Do you have any better evaluation alternatives?

2 answers

0 votes
Tor Brondbo May 17, 2015

Could you please give instructions about how to extend the trial at my.atlassian?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2015

Log into the account, look for the product you're using, click "extend trial" underneath it.

Tor Brondbo May 18, 2015

There's no extend trial option. Available options are: - Cancel subscription - Edit credit card - Provide payment details - Configure product

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2015

Sorry, I didn't realise it was cloud, I really need better coffee today. You can't extend those. You'll need to pay. See https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/cloud/evaluation#duringyourevaluation-5

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2015

Go to your my.atlassian account and extend the trial.  If you've run out of extensions, then you're at a point where you should be buying really.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events