Exporting documents to PDF and document format

Javier Beato Gutiérrez December 22, 2022

Good afternoon, I would like to know if there is any way to format confluence documents, such as footers etc. It also happens to us that when exporting a document to pdf the images are very blurry. Would there be any application or method to help us with these things?
Thank you very much in advance

2 answers

1 vote
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 23, 2022
0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2022

Hi @Javier Beato Gutiérrez ,

I may not be understanding your issue here. You can certainly format all content in Confluence and export the page to  PDF or Word. I have not experienced blurry output either so I'm a bit surprised by that. I wonder if it would be possible for you to take a screenshot of what you are seeing and place it here. If this is a repeatable issue I would contact Atlassian support.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 22, 2022

Also if you are looking to add footnotes please checkout the marketplace as there are a few options as I recall.

Javier Beato Gutiérrez December 23, 2022

Here is an example of how an image that looks perfect in confluence loses all quality when exported to PDF. We have tried with different image formats such as png, svg, jpg, etc.
Could you tell me some application for the footers you mentioned before?

Captura de pantalla 2022-12-23 104215.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2022

Is it images only or text as well? What app are you using for drawing? You may want to contact that vendor. I don't have experience with this app, simply found in the Marketplace but have a look. scroll-pdf-exporter-for-confluence 

Javier Beato Gutiérrez December 23, 2022

Only for the images, plantuml is used to produce these images. I have tried with the application you mentioned but the problem persists. Could you provide me with a contact email for confluence atlassian so I can contact them directly by mail? On the website I can only send tickets and it's...confusing.
Thank you very much for your time.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 23, 2022

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ 

please note that if you are using a Free plan you won't have access to support. With that said I suspect this is an issue with the drawing app so you might contact them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events