Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export or Backup all Team Calendars at once

aaron wideen September 5, 2013

Hi,

I wanted to see if there is a way or a tool that can export all of the calendars in my confluence instance to individual .ics files.

The only way I can think of at this point would be to go through every calendar by hand and export each one. Obviously this is not feesable as we have over 100+ calendars in our instance.

It would be awesome to have them backed up or attached to the homepage of the space they are associated with but I would be happy to not have to export all by hand.

Thank you very much for any input on this,

Aaron

3 answers

1 vote
aaron wideen September 12, 2013

Is there a way to see all the calendars in the confluence instance at least so I dont have to look for them all?

Thanks

1 vote
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2013

Hmmm.. we have a related feature request for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-1628 at the moment it's not possible to do via the UI. You could if you really wanted to try and get the data out of the database, but that would be quite a bit of work. Why do you want this?

aaron wideen September 8, 2013

A few of our managers across the organization are going out of the country for the next month and requested the files.

What is the long route? Dont mind putting in the extra leg work on this one as long as I can avoid going through every calendar by hand.

Thank you,

Aaron

0 votes
aaron wideen September 8, 2013

A few of our managers across the organization are going out of the country for the next month and requested the files.

What is the long route? Dont mind putting in the extra leg work on this one as long as I can avoid going through every calendar by hand.

Thank you,

Aaron

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events