Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export greek letters to PDF

Peter Zhu December 7, 2016

Hi,

My confluence page contains greek letters in text and when the page is exported to PDF, these letters are left out. There is nothing, not even a space, in place. Is this an issue with the export?

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2016

Hi Peter,

This is an issue with your font - it doesn't include the characters you need.  If you want to create a PDF in another language you can follow the instructions to add an different font here.

Marcel Woschek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2016

you just posted the same link I did laugh

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2016

Yeah, there was no answer when I looked at the question, but by the time I posted it you'd already answered!

Marcel Woschek
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2016

So if we both came up with the same solution, I guess it has to be right wink

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2016

I reckon so laugh

And for Peter: I got the link from this JIRA issue which is identical to yours: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-36371

So Atlassian support think it's the right solution too.

0 votes
Marcel Woschek
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2016

Maybe this Link could help you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events