Export/Import Data from/to Confluence Server through a workflow?

Nus Sasha September 11, 2019

Hello Guys ::)

I need to konw if a workflow automaticaly from/to Confluence Server date export/import based on an event from/to other interface.

Thanks.

Your friend Anas

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

Hi @Nus Sasha

Welcome to the community :-)

As Nic mentioned, it would be nice if you could add some additional information about your exact requirements.

If exporting to PDF would be an option, you might want to have a look at the REST API of our Scroll PDF Exporter that allows you to automate exports to PDF, e.g. you could have an automation set up that creates an automatic export of your content to PDF on a nightly base, for archiving purposes.

We do not offer an importer though, so I'm not sure if this solution would be useful for you? If you provide some further context, the community might be able to give you some additional hints that might be helpful.

Cheers,
Nils

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2019

Confluence doesn't have workflows, so I'm not quite sure what you are asking for.

External tools with workflows could use the REST API in Confluence to add or update data in it, and if you got one of the workflow apps for Confluence, some could be configured to update data as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events