Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excerpts and Table Filters

Casey Maynard March 14, 2018

I have a table that I have excerpted to several different pages.  The problem I am having that if I filter on the new page that filter changes the original tables display.

Page 1: I have 7 different columns

Page 2: I only want 4 of the 7 original columns

Page 3 I want 3 of the original 7 but add one more

So when I change page 3, it then changes page 2 to show the 3 plus the new one.

How can I display a different set subsets of my master tables on different pages

3 answers

1 vote
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2022

Hi there,

As this question mentions our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, we are happy to introduce its new macro – Table Spreadsheet.

The macro allows you to work with fully functional Excel spreadsheets right in Confluence.

You’ll be able to use cells’ formulas, filters, conditional formatting, etc., create pivot tables and charts from the page view and edit mode.

The Table Spreadsheet macro is available for Cloud and Server/Data Center.

1 vote
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2018

Hello Casey,

You need to include only table without Table Filter macro from the main page and add separate Table Filter macros to page 2 and 3.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2018

What are you using to filter the columns?

Casey Maynard March 14, 2018

Table Filters and Charts for Confluence

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events