Excerpt Include is not redering when a page while are using Exerpt

pratikraj11 April 5, 2017

I am using deck of cards macro and inside using few cards where I am defining a toogle cloak and inside clock I had wriiten some text.

I am trying to include above page in a new page using Excerpt include but it is not redering first two cards? 

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2017

Hi Pratik,

I have tried your setting in our Confluence and it works on my side.

Could you please explain in more detail your excerpt and excerpt include pages? Maybe with a screenshot?

pratikraj11 April 5, 2017

In second page also "I am using deck of cards macro and inside using few cards where I am defining a toogle cloak and inside clock" I am using Excerpt include .

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2017

Putting the excerpt include into a card in the second page also works for me.

Could you please add the source view or storage format of your pages? Otherwise, I can't reproduce your problem.

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2017

Maybe there's a problem with the ids of the cloak. Try to change the ids, so that there are no duplicated toggle ids on the page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events